Thursday, September 30, 2010

Family Dinner


Everyone is so busy these days, that it is hard to find a day where everyone is free to have dinner and catch up. Worse part is, most of us are still studying, and everyone is saying that when you're in college, it would be the free-est, fun-est, hoo-haa time of your life (clearly, the person who said that did not go to college).

At last, we (the usuals and i), except for Fazna met up for sushi. Have not had that kind of fun in a long time. I have friends that could eat the world, I tell you. They kept ordering, to a point food kept coming, even when we were like a stuffed turkey.





Thank god we have Sarah. She is sort of like the DBKL of the group. I shall let the pictures do the talking..

Sarah's section


When the bill came..


Me : Po, calculate 330 minus 70 divide by 6
Sofia : *tapping on her phone* Errr...One..thousand...two...hundr....eh???
Everyone : ....................................


That is our future banker, ladies and gentlemen..


We were all so full, that we ended up looking like this.


Such pretty friends I have. Btw, Azrin cant cross his eyes!heh

We ate so much that each couple got 2 free gifts...

1. Toothpaste. *checks breath* I honestly don't understand the relevence.
2. Coupons. *flips to 1st page* "3 weeks membership at Celebrity Fitness" Yes, I know we ate A LOT of sushi...*looks in mirror*

Offensive, much?

We were the last one to leave Sakae Sushi (because even after 20 minutes after "last call" we still ordered something), so we head to Solaris, Mont Kiara to shoot some pool.

Team A

Team B

Team C

Oh dear, have not played pool in a long time. I remembered when I was 15, when pool was so bloody "in", played it every day.

I really appreciate spending quality times like this with my closest friends..it is unfortunate that even now, everyone is busy all the freaking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment