Friday, September 3, 2010

Abah's 57th

03.09.2010- Syed Mohsen turns 57!


Had a family buka puasa yesterday. Since my taste bud was not really working properly, buffet was quite a waste. The whole time Dad was trying to convince the world that he was, err, ridiculously younger..





Someone : How old are you today?
Dad : 47..but I could so pass as 37 *flips hair*
Me :...............

Dad : Adik, take a picture of me..
Me : *snaps, hands him camera*
Dad : Oh wow, that's pretty.
Me : ...................

I call it post mid-life crisis.

Most awesome food for the night was Roti canai with roasted lamb and mushroom sauce.

*droolfest*

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man in my life. The one that that taught me how to pray, the one that brings home toys for me when I was little, the one who has more hair and facial products than me (seriously!), the one who taught me how to drive, the one that was firm but never lay a finger on me. Thank you for teaching me the rights and wrongs in life, and never being stingy of the knowledge and experience you have. It would be awesome for me to find a man half as great as you.

Happy Birthday, Abah!

Oh.My.God.Lets.All.Bite.That.Little.Girl.

"Abah you memang playfull " - Meon.

No comments:

Post a Comment