Friday, September 24, 2010

Beauty Lounge

I was in the midst of doing my assignment, when I got a call that saved me from any more mental torture (I think god saw me, and whispered in her ear to gave me a call).

Me : Halo!
Sarah : Do you want to go for a massage?
Me : THANK YOU!!
Sarah : ..............
Me : Yes, please!
Sarah : Ok, see u there in 20.

WooHoo!!

Sarah is my spa buddy, which I don't see the point because most of the time we will both fall asleep, but eh, it's good to have someone, just in case the massage lady tries to kill you, right? But then again, I don't think there is anything much Sarah can do. Maybe she can sing, because that will make people run for their life *waves at Sarah*.

We like to go to different places to try out new things, be it Thai, Sarawakian, traditional, modern, maybe those crazy chinese ones where they stand on you and do kung fu poses.Maybe.

This time we went to The Beauty Lounge in PJ. When we first saw the 'menu', we were like "Damn it, they have everything." because Sarah and I are not excatly ideal in making choices. Like if we go into a shoe shop and doesnt have enough money to buy all the shoes we like, we would rather have one side of everything. Everyone knows, never let Sharifah and Sarah decide on things.




After 98 hours of trying to pick on what "treatment" to do, we decided on going for a 90-minute massage, pedicure, manicure, eye treatment and hair wash&blow (seriously, this spa has everything). Guess how much that cost each of us??

RM 155!!! Crazy, right?

2 minutes into the massage..


Me : Lala!!
*cricket sound*
Me : err...Lala??
*cricket sound*

The massage was fantastic! I slept like a baby, through the whole thing (see, pointless to go with a friend).

Manicure and Pedicure was not too bad, either. I picked prostitute red for my fingers and toes, because no matter how whore-ish the colour is, I still think its sexy.heh.





Note to self : Never wear skinny jeans to a pedicure session, because not only they din get to massage until knee, but also my jeans are not skinny anymore :(

Wash and blow was average, because the guy who did my hair was so rough, I literally could not feel my head after I was done. Besides, my hair was too flat and straight after that.


I am definitely going back there soon for a body scrub, body mask and a milk bath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment