Monday, September 13, 2010

Resident Evil : Afterlife 3D

Last week, I went to a special screening of the latest Resident Evil movie, which is the first for me, unfortunately. I was not a big fan of the game, so I did not really follow the movie.


First of all, it was 3D and I sat in the second row from the screen so major headache and shoulderache when I left the cinema.bad.

It was kind of a cool movie, besides the fact that I did not understand what was going on from the start to the end. Whatever, that Milla chick was hot.Seriously. I want to have those guns and gadgets too *slow motion walk and wind blowing*.


One thing that annoyed the ketupat out of it was throughout the movie, everything was in slow motion. Shooting-slow motion. Bathing- slow motion. Eating- slow motion. Running- also slow motion (which I do not see the point, because you might as well walk, right?). I think, if the movie was in normal human pace, it would have lasted half an hour.Annoying!

And than, of course, the person that makes everything sparkly and melting and tingling - Wentworth Miller, definitely "worth" it *lame-ness, smacks forehead*


I gave it a 6/10.




No comments:

Post a Comment