Thursday, September 2, 2010

Goodbye, roots

Hair is like a crazy thing for girls, right? When it's curly, we want it straight. When it's straight, we want curly. Some even wants half and half. And then there's colours. Brunette, blonde, black, blue, red. Highlights, lowlights.OMG.

My roots have been growing so much, its disgusting. My head is starting to look like a colour chart, I swear. Black, patches of brown, streaks of blondes.Urgh, disgusting!

So with raya coming up and stuff, time to pay some attention to the hair.

Hairdresses lady : Your hair is too big. Cut?
Me : Nooooooooooo.
H.L : Ok, thinning?
Me : Fine, but keep the length.

Someday, Tyra Banks will wear my weave, no?

I also re-dyed my hair. Chose a dark red-ish colour, because after a few washes, it'll turn into light brown anyway.


Before..

During...


5 tubes of dye later..

Tadaa...!

No comments:

Post a Comment