Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear Drivers

First of all, Happy Malaysia Day! I have a super non-patriotic question. What is the difference between Malaysia Day and Independance Day?? Oh, well, who am I to pass a holiday, right? So yay Malaysia Day!

Yesterday my parents and I went for a day trip to Johor Bharu to visit a sick uncle. We, however made a detour to Batu Pahat for a while to visit a dengue-d cousin. So it was like killing the Olsen twins with one stone.heh.

As usual, yours truly was forced to voluteered to be the driver. If you must know, ever since I knew how to drive, I hated it. I preferred being chauferred around by awesome friends *waves at all my awesome friends with driver's license and cars*

Look what Mommy packed for all of us.

But this time, I was pretty amazed at how empty the highway was. KL-JB took me only about 2hrs-ish. It was either people was shopping it up in KL, or still eating lemang back in their hometown

I have a note to all drivers on the highway, though.

Dear Drivers,
If you see a car coming behind you at about 180km/h flashing the 6-inch stilettos out of themselves, and in your rear view mirror you could also see the reflection that somewhat looks like fingers pointing to you, and when you look at your meter and it shows 70km/h, and the lane on your left is empty-er than Miley Cyrus's head (seriously, that kid is dumb), for the love of god, could you please move your buttocks off the right lane. And when that person did overtake you, do not give her that ridiculous look, just because she's a girl. Thank you.

On a sort of different note..


Mom : Don't swing it. I'll get dizzy
Dad : Than why are you on a swing?!?!?

HAHAHAHA SO CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment