Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sarah & Azrin's Open House

Now the open houses are starting to come (god bless my stomach).

First, was at Sarah's at Armanee Terrace. For this post, I am just going to make the pictures do the talking (because I'm too full to function).

Hannah, Sofia, Hazren

Sofia, Fazna, Idzmil, Me

Liyana, Hannah, Sofia

Me, Azrin

All of us



Azrin, Idzmil

Me, Sarah

Look what almost chased the crap out of me.Almost.

Than there was Azrin's house, in PJ.




Why I love Azrin's house?


Meatloaf, potato salad, pasta salad. Not raya food! *died* As for the ketupat, I have sudden urge of that awesome kuah kacang. This is why I was the last one to leave the house *shameless*

This is what we normally talk about..

Sofia : The mint is too cold! My mouth, my cheeks, everything is freezing!

Me : Just swallow it than.

Fazna : But then your stomach might explode.

Me : ..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment