Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In with the new

My Eid theme this year, like any other years of my life, will be...

PURPLE!! *duh*

My family never want to have that whole colour-coordinated-family-raya-thing. So boring. That's why I go purple crazy by myself- clothes, shoes, bedsheet, one year I even had purple hair.

This year, I'm taking it to another level!

I purple-ised my Blackberry. Or we shall call it Purpleberry. Ok, maybe sort off Fuschiaberry.

My bb has so many scratches, I sometimes wonder where do I take my phone too. Its not like I'm the kind of person who goes jungle trekking, or rock climbing to have it scratched back and front.

So I decided to, err, "pimp" it out a little..

Btw, picking the colour took me a few days (first dark pink, than pink, than light purple, dark purple)

So...

Before..



After!

Love!Love!Love!

Now I will stop bugging everyone to buy me a freaking Bold2. At least for next 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment