Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Eid!

Last day of puasa! *mental image of lunch everyday from now on*

It is kind of sad, though. I mean, we only fast one month (that's because I only count the wajib ones) in a year and now it's coming to an end.Sad.

After one month of fasting (did not lose any weight, btw, but Dad's bragging about his 3kgs loss.pffft.) we can now shock our stomach with breakfast-snack-late breakfast-brunch-lunch-snack-tea-early dinner-snack-dinner-supper-late supper-before sleep snack! Wooohoo!

Food aside, I would like to wish everyone, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir and Batin. Lets reset the sin-meter, shall we. Start fresh. Let's reward ourselves (well, some of us) for fasting for a good whole month with fantabulous raya food! Ketupat, rendang, and the list goes on..

I will be going back to Muar, Johor in about an hour *excited!!* and I'm praying to god the roads will not be as crazy as previous years (yeah right!). So where ever you are, celebrate Eid with love, alright!

To Ramadhan, I'll see you next year, Insyaallah..

Happy Eid, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment