Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Playing Mom

I always thought being a full time mommy/housewife is the easiest job in the world. I mean, sure compared to cutting open a brain, or building houses, or cleaning the sewer.Right? Oh dear, was I about to find out I was wrong..

I had no classes today, so I decided to help Azrin fix his much-fixing-needed car. So I woke up at 6 am (it is so ridiculous, that I walked out of the house without make up. Sorry to any little kids that got scared first thing in the morning with this face) and had Mom and Dad sent me to Azrin's house.

By 7.30 am, I started my journey by sending Azrin's brother and his friend to Help College. Than head into KL to send Azrin to work. OhMyGod what is up with the traffic in the morning into KL???? We need to seriously relocate major offices/companies out of KL. Reached Azrin's office at 9 a.m, and for some reason, heading out of KL was pretty crazy too. Maybe we shall all just work from home, no?

First up, fixing Azrin's air-cond in TTDI. It has been making noise, and apparently this thing was broken (I think the guy told me what it was, but I was too busy playing BrickBreaker).



And than, went to PJ to send the car for servicing. I just realised that a car's engine is so boring! everything is black and grey.


Why can't they make each parts different colour.Bright colours! I can assure you more girls will have greater interest about this engine thing. Like, if we don't need to know the complicated names of the parts, but just go 'Oh, that blue thing is broken' or 'I think that pink thing is making noise'. Genius!!

After that, I head back for a while to take a shower (because the hot-ness was making me sweaty and gooey) and was planning to take the car to a car wash after. Than I realise, I have not eaten (maybe this is why Victoria Beckham is super thin). So I cooked myself something, and watched a couple of episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashian.

Just as I was about to switch on my laptop to do my assignment, when I realised it was time to pick up Azrin from work. Oh dear, what happened to the whole bloody day? That was a busy, tiring day of doing...NOTHING!

How the Adriana Lima did my mum do these things for almost 30 years? Clearly I am not set to be a full time housewife. I was born to be a career lady, I tell ya!

By the end of the day, I was like this.




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Adik, those car engine need to be more colourful, so we no need to remember all those jargon names...just say it in colour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe i thought I was the only with the whole mechanism problem.

    ReplyDelete