Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fortune teller

One day, after handing in one of our major assignment, Sofia and I was having lunch at Medan, near college.

Since we see each other every bloody day, there is nothing much to update each other about. These days, any friends that I meet, conversation will go like this..

Me : Oh, did you know I was..this....this..that...at that...
Friend : Yeah, I read your blog.
Me : Hmm....two days ago i went there....do this...and that..
Friend : Yeap, read about that, too.

*cricket sound*

Who needs to meet up for coffee anymore, right? All my friends should have a blog, and we could probably meet up once a year.Maybe only on my birthday.

So, back to the lunch. After about 20 minutes, we got bored, and could not go anywhere (because it was after Friday prayers and you would only drive around if you're out of your mind)...

Sofia : If only we have cards..
Me : I do!
Sofia : Oh, yay! Lets do some "fortune telling".

Couple of years back, I taught my friends how to do "fortune telling" by using playing cards, and we'll do that whenever we were bored and need a good laugh.


First, you lay out the four 'Aces' and name a person after each Ace. Shuffle the rest of the cards and scatter it, face down. Pick 7 cards (still facing down). Than ask a question (for example, who secretly has a crush on me? or funny ones like who does not shave his armpits). After each question, open 1 card (from the 7) and match the 'shape' (for example, if 3 of hearts is the card, it means that the answer on that question is the person on "ace of hearts"). Go on untill you're out of all 7 cards.

Since I love my friends, in here, I'm just going to name them A, B, C, D.

Q1 : Who has the stankiest 'ding dongs'? > B

Q2 : Who is secretly gay? > D

Q3 : Who is going to take me to Paris > A

Q4 : Who secretly wants to do naughty stuff in the kitchen? > C

Q5 : Who is going to be the father of my child? > C

Q6 : Who has the biggest 'ding dongs'? > C

Q7 : Who is the love of my life? > A


HAHAHAHAHA.

I did one for Sofia too, but could not remember her Q&A.






No comments:

Post a Comment