Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Espanol V Mexicano

Last week, Azrin and I was roaming around looking for a new place to eat. We are almost out of new food place to try. Any suggestions??

Until we saw Pedro's Place in Hartamas. I have seen it for quite some time, but never tried it before. So why not?

Apparently, it serves Spanish and Mexican food. I got confused for a while, but then thay have a separate menu for each, err, country.


So they have food like tacos, quesedillas, nachos, burgers, pasta (isn't this itallian?) and kebejillion more. It took me a good half an hour to pick what to eat.

Me : Hey, what's good
Waiter : Everything's good *smile*
Me : *jeez, you're not much of a help, mister*

I settled for a chilli cheese burger, which is to freaking die for! Beef patty super juicy, with melting cheese and overflowing chilli *droool*


I was too into my food, and was not really listening to Azrin so I think he ate a...Quesedillas?


Btw, that chillii cheese burger is super highly recomended!! Go try it!
Its going to be a busy, busy week...this is why...

No comments:

Post a Comment