Friday, September 17, 2010

Are You Moist Enough?

We always take great care of our face.Cleanse, tone, mosturise, mask, scrub, I could go on forever. We, however, tend to forget to take care of the rest of the body. I bet our body would love to smack us in the head and go "Heloo, we have skin to you know".


Espiacially in this beautiful weather of Malaysia, where you'll probably fry your skin crispy, than you step into an air-conditioned room, than back to walking in the burning hot sun on the way to you car, and in your car you blast the air-cond but the sunlight is still shining brightly to your arm. Imagine what that does to your skin.


As for me, my skin is as dry as the Sahara Desert. Shoulders, arms, legs, when it is on super dry mode, you could even see tiny cracks sceaming the need of mosturizer (disgusting, I know). What do I do? Nothing *smacks myself in the head*


Sometimes, when you see girls like Victoria's Secret models struting their stuff with perfect porcelain, smooth, scar-less, perfect skin from head to toe, and we here "normal, skin-like-the moon" people just watch with mouth open and drool falling out, we will either think that..


"I do not think they're human" or..
"Eh, I'm sure they slap on a gallon of make up to make it look that smooth"


Just to make ourselves feel better, no?pffffft.


Thank god now Vaseline has come up with a line of mosturiser catered to different individual needs (Total Moisture, Healthy White, Intensive Rescue, and Aloe Cool and Fresh)




I think a good mosturizer is crucial for everyone. After all, god gave us one body. If our skin in spoilt, it's not like we could go to Gucci and purchase a new one, right? So better safe than sorry. Purchase a Vaseline mosturizer, toss it in your handbag, and mosturise your skin now and then.

Now all I have to do is get one (or two) and start splatting it all over.


Victoria's Secret, here I come!!heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment