Saturday, September 11, 2010

Raya in Johore

Hello, KL! Awesome to be back, wearing a pair of shorts and a tshirt and chill *love*. Ive missed you, E!News. How was raya, everyone?How's the green packets going?heh.

Like I did for the past 21 years of my life, this year was no difference. A day before raya, all of us head to Muar. This year there is a new addition, sister-in-law, Elisa!whee!...and next year, little niece/nephew, insyaallah..

So reached Muar, and buka puasa with aunties, uncles, cousins, neighbours (so meriah!). Thank the fireworks started. Oh dear god, at one point I thought it was New Years Eve at KLCC. And I thought these things are illegal.pffft.

Morning of Raya, woke up late (as usual, screaming from Mom and Dad) *running into car with no shoes, while drying hair*. Then the food, apologizing and green packets comes! Sometimes, I'm glad that I'm still studying so I could still get raya money. By noon-ish, we head to Batu Pahat to my great grandmother's house.

My great grandmother

Kampung roads jammed like crazy.Only on raya..




2nd raya day sees us going around to neighbour's house, than time to pack up our stuff and head back to KL *kisses and hugs One Utama*

One thing about me is that I'm not a big fan of raya food.I would probably eat it once and I would start hunting for 'normal food'. See what I've been eating in my hotel room.
McD's Tripple Cheeseburger *yummmy*

But yes, bring on the open houses!Selamat hari raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment