Monday, September 20, 2010

Its THAT week

It was the most important week of life. It was New York Fashion Week. Oh, and yeah, it was my assignment week to, but whatever *pushes assignment under bed*
One of the designer that I was dying to see was Betsey Johnson. Yeap, that lady with the weird hair, but her collection is always so colouful, crazy, fun. I just love to admire these clothes going up and down the runway, knowing that I would probably never walk out my house with it. This time, she has done it again...







Fantafreakingbulous.
And than there is Christian Siriano. He has been my favourite since Project Runway. I secretly want a gay best friend like him.He's just super funny, and an awesome designer (i think he is the only PR designer that really made it).


Gorgeous!Gorgeous!

Now that I am super happy that I have seen preety clothes, I may actually continue my assignment *search under bed*.

Since Victoria University is not responding to my letter telling them that its retarded to have all assignments due during the Fashion WeekS, so I shall finish it up and reward myself with all this collection lined up in my 'favourites'.
Also, it is London Fashion Week, fashionistas!! *cant wait*


No comments:

Post a Comment