Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spring Clean


I cleaned out my closet to make way for new clothes to come in. I do it every year. It is amazing how full your wardrobe can be, and in a year, you can still find a whole load of unwanted clothes. I think there is a little fashion ghost that have been stuffing clothes in my wardrobe.Eeeek.
Now my clothes are organised neatly (I'm sure that will last a week).

Tops & Dresses

Tops

Jeans & Pants



Tudungs & Clutches

Tshirts & Shorts

This are the ones going in the trash. However, they are all still wear-able, so if only I could give away to charity...


Remember when beads were super in back then?Crazy.It was like Mardi Gras


Now everything is clean and neat, and waiting for new clothes to come and join 'em. Let's hit the mall y'all!

BUT! I have one more problem. I have no more space to put all this Baju Kurung/Kebaya!


This are all the ones that could still fit me perfectly, and does not include this year's Raya clothes at the drycleaners.

I should not have any more Raya clothes for the next 10 years. Then again, its Raya! Its the only time you could never have too many clothes, right? You can't wear the same Baju Kurung to 2 open houses. What if you see the same person at both open houses? (I would hide behind the ketupats).

Dad : Did you make more Baju Kurung this year??
Me : Of course, but only 3 pieces..
Dad : What happened to previous years' baju?
Me : They're around..but I dont have that many..

I need a place to hide these clothes from Daddy!

*run*

No comments:

Post a Comment