Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Super Mini Open House

During the Raya month, I like to pick a day for my closest friends to come to "beraya". Sort of like a mini open house. I invited a few of them over yesterday..

While mom and I was busy preparing food..

Dad (all dressed up) : Adik, take my pictures please. My shirt is new.
Me : *puts down plates and take a picture*
Dad : Oh I've lost weight..*shoves camera to my face* take a close up of me..
Me : Ok...
Dad : *looks away* take a "candid" picture of me.
Me : Why are you so vain??
Dad : *looks through camera and runs to Mom* Ma, look look, I have so many pretty pictures of myself!!
Mom : Why do you need that many pictures??
Dad : I have to send my profile to....Kamdar, Euro Moda, Jakel, Jusco...I'm sure they need models *flips hair*
Me : HAHAHAHAH!!

So at 8ish, people started coming, and started eating and chatting. Remember when I said I do not eat raya food? So, obviously when people come to my house, I ain't gonna serve 'em Raya food. Instead, we serve bread.With lamb.In true Arabian style!






After eating, we went out to play with fireworks. No no, not those big daddys that could shake up a whole village, but just kiddies, harmless (except for burning a couple of teeny holes in your shirt) fireworks
Pictures..















Thank you all for coming :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment