Friday, October 1, 2010

The Dress

I was watching the latest season of Gossip Girl. Btw, Chuck Bass just got 40% hotter this season *drooool*. But what is up with his new girlfriend?

Dude! Downgrade!

Gossip Girl really stepped it up in their wardrobe department. If only people in KL do go to college and dress up like Serena and Blair...(ok. maybe not)

I was watching an episode when I saw this..


OhMyGodHolyMotherOfNateArchibald!

I actually paused the episode, stared at it for a good 5 minutes, and got a little teary. Tears of perfection. I think this is the most awesome dress by GG to date.

I even dreamt about this Jenny Packham dress that night.Of course, Serena being 8 feet tall really did this dress justice.I WANT!!

Straight of the runway :

Sexy On A Stick!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Dear,
    I'm facing some critical condition, and I need some help or suggestions from around the world. your 4-5 Minutes on my site could give me a right direction, It's a humble request to you that plz visit my blog http://pleasehelpmylove.blogspot.com and tell me what you think?can you help me somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive seen that dress 3 times now.. and everytime i do,
    my heart stops.. my hands get numb, and i get a little teary eyed..
    aduh

    -lala

    ReplyDelete