Monday, October 11, 2010

Kan-chiiiing!

Sometimes, I feel freaking old. While most 20-ish year olds are out there partying it up till sunrise, I would prefer to chill my brains out, at a waterfall!!!

"I am all about nature" -Me
Pfffft.Yeah, right *smacks mosquito*

My friends and I have been to several waterfalls, everytime a different one. This time, we head to Hutan Lipur Kanching, somewhere after Selayang.


We reached there at noon, and of course, the sucky-est thing about waterfalls are those bloody stairs. Hello, anyone thought of building a lift or something. For a person that considers watching "How I Met Your Mother" a sport (because you laugh a lot, and laughing burn calories) and wishes fried chicken skin is a type of snack, I am not the fittest person to climb up 3 million stairs. By the way, whoever has the intention of inviting me to climb up Batu Caves, for fun, you may be my friend no more.


So anyway, this place supposedly have 7 levels of waterfalls. Ambitios me thought we could go to probably level 3, but after everyone was panting when we are half way up to level 1, we decided to stop. How did all this aunties and uncles flash pass us??? Having kids sure does keep people fit, huh?

After we found a spot and all trying to gasp for oxygen, I realised, it was just beautiful. A bit too many people, but beautiful!



We started bbq-ing.


...and play in the water...



I find waterfalls the most peaceful place.Minus the kids running, splashins, screaming, crying.

Fazna : We should all one day camp.
Sofia : But we all need the right gears..
Me : I'll check in at the nearest hotel, thank you *kills a bug*

In my defense, a monkey stole my phone once when I was camping. In a hotel, that won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment