Sunday, October 24, 2010

Review : You Again

Happy 100th post to me!

Who knew, a girl that had a super diffucult time writing homework back in school, has written 100 post.heh.

*pats on back*

On Friday, I went to a special screening of You Again, and honestly, after a very hectic day, I could barely open my eyes during the advertisement.

I thought it would be a typical high school movie ala Mean Girls, and their typical "popular kids vs the loser ones", but turned out to be a great movie. Very interesting concept, too. It was really funny, from beginning to the end. Fantastic storyline!


It was sort off like Mean Girls, but 3 generations of girls!heh. Pretty cool..!

I did'nt know Betty White was in the show. I love her!! Great actress, I tell you.




Rating : 9/10!
Go watch it, love!!




1 comment: