Monday, October 25, 2010

Seafood Galore

I was happily shopping (Azrin just got his pay, woohoo!) in Pavillion when I received a phone call..

Me : *looking at shoes* Hie, Ma!
Mom : I feel like eating seafood. Lets go to Port Klang..
Me : Err....okay. What time.
Mom : 5.30
Me : *looks at watch* Its 5.10, I'm in Pavi..
Mom : See you, bye! *hangs up*

Mom and her random last minute idea, I tell you..

We were actually buying her birthday present (which is a month away, but hey, who could pass on shopping right?), so Azrin and I rushed back to have seafood at Port Klang.


Genius me brought the camera without memory card, so everything is from my Blackberry.


On the way...




Azrin was trying hard to catch up with my brother

View of the sea...



Food came about 20 hours later (I was hungry)..






...*poof* GONE!







Are there seriously no yummy seafood place in KL?? Not like Fatty Crab, King Crab, or all these crabs place, but more like a nice seafood restaurant. There was Kelana Seafood and now, pooof, its gone. Port Klang is so freaking far, and the roads at night are just creepy.

Also...
I have my twitter feeds on the side bar ----------------------------->>>
So, follow me on twitter, baby! @sh_dila



No comments:

Post a Comment