Friday, October 29, 2010

Determination

Hello weekend. Could be one of the most miserable weekend ever. 1st paper Monday morning. Wish me luck!

Got to find some time to help with final preparations for Izyan's engagement.

Went to get more flowers.heh. Seriously, I can't get enough of this place. This time we stocked up on pink and white-ish flowers.




Than we head to OU to buy some stuff and get a pedicure/manicure. Although OU is 5 seconds away from my house and I use to go there everyday, I got shocked when almost everything in there has changed. Must have been bout 6 months ago that I last whet there.Shocker.

While she was happily enjoying her manicure..


I had to study while getting a pedicure.


If this is not determination, I don't know what is.

Hopefully whoever that is going to mark my Corporate Finance could see how hard I'm trying to absorb all these "I-dont-know-when-I-will-ever-use-it" formulas.



No comments:

Post a Comment