Monday, October 18, 2010

Good Luck, me

Hell-to-tha-no!

Exam timetable is out! Can't believe the semester is coming to an end. 13 weeks just wooosh-ed by so quickly *grabs geek glasses*.

Thank god the timetable is not bad.

1st November : Corporate Finance
9th November : Law of Financial Institutions and Securities
10th November : Commercial Banking and Finance

Not bad, right?


I have been saying "I'm going to start studying for tomorrow" for a week now, still a no go. I need motivation. Maybe I should go shopping first to clear my head.Or maybe a spa.Or a holiday!! Than I would be at peace, and all these formulas could really be in my brain, no?

Genius!!


On a different note...

It is my, errr, timeofthemonth, and Azrin showed up with...




PMS Mode..



Me : I don't like Pecans!!!
Azrin : *smile*
Me : Why are you smiling?Urgh. *flips hair*








It was my favourite- No nut chocolate chip *cry*

Cue : Awwwwwwwwhh!


Smart move for avoiding PMS. Either that, or he did something bad. I have crazy sweet cravings during that time.


Although I would prefer *cough*macaroons*cough*

Ok, I will start studying tomorrow.Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment