Thursday, October 28, 2010

Review : Takers

On Monday I went for a special screening of Takers.


I did not even know what the movie is about, but oh well, free movies (yay!). I saw the poster and went "Oh darn it, one of those boy-ish movies, explode here and there-snoozefest!."
So it was about a group of guys (hot, gorgeous, steamy, gooey guys) who robs for a living. They seriously made stealing that much hotter. Why?? Because they toss in casts that would make all girls tingling inside *drooool*





First of all, there is T.I *omgdoubletripledroool*. I've always thought T.I is the hottest african-american because he does not wear clothes 30 sizes too big for him and he does not wear more jewelleries than Kimora Lee Simmons. I kept nudging Azrin everytime T.I came out (which is like 10million times yay!!). Howevery he does speak like a drunk, constipated Asian dude trying to be all ghetto and stuff. Wtv, still hot.

As much as this is a guys movie, it really is an eye candy for the ladies (T.I, Paul Walker, Chris Brown). I like the way all the guys dresses up in the movie. I think all men should be like that all the time (you would probably sweat ur butt off in Malaysia, but pain is beauty, right?).

However, Hayden Whats-his-face seriously looked like a girl! For the first half of the movie, I thought it was Samantha Ronson, and after a closer look, and realised it was Hayden.


Go check it out. Its a preety cool movie.

Rating : 7/10

2 comments: