Friday, October 15, 2010

Snip Snap

It has been so hot this past few days, that everytime I walk out of my house, by the time I get into my car, I would be sweating like mad and I would get all gooey and stuff.Gross!

So, I went to...

CUT MY HAIR!!

I went to Shawn Cutler, in TTDI to get a hir cut, and I find it super cool that they have a little computer machine thingy to check out your hair and scalp before getting it cut, to see the condition of your hair, scalp and to even know which direction your hair grows and what not.

Shawn : My dear, your hair is in good condition..not too much problem..
Me : ???? *taps on computer* your little computer is telling lies. *looks at Shawn* ...and you, mister, needs to get your eyes checked. I could see split ends from a mile away.
Shawn : ..........................

Ok, maybe being sacarstic to your hairdresser may not be such a good idea. Afterall, they might make you walk out the door looking like a poodle.

After an hour and a half of cutting, I could really see that my hairdresser was tired..

Him : OhMyGod, your hair is never ending...I want to have your hair.
Me : Yeah??I want never ending legs..
Him : ................................

I kept asking him to cut shorter and shorter, and he started freaking out.heh. I would go bald, if I could, because I can't stand this thick hair which, by the way, is a superb heat absorbent.

Him : *looks at mountain of hair on the floor* we could make about 10 wigs from your hair, you know..
Me : Lets make 'hair coats' for the homeless. At least PETA won't be calling...heh.


Before...


After...



My head feels so light!!! *shakes head like shampoo commercial*

No comments:

Post a Comment