Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wadi Hadramawt

I am sick! 2 weeks to Finals, and I am sick!

It was our 2years9months anniversary yesterday. We are running out of place to celebrate it at, because we sort of have a discover-new-place-to-eat policy for our every monthesarry!

We decided to have dinner at Wadi Hadramawt, somewhere along Jalan Ampang.



The awesomest thing that Azrin and I have in common, is our love for lamb. So we have probably tried almost all arabic restaurants in KL..

Fact : Hadramawt is a place in Yemen, and according to Dad, that is where our ancestors are from.

Looking at the pictures on the wall, it is all desert (like, seriously, sun and sand.nothing else), so no, I cannot be from there. I would die.

Anyway, food is awesome! The Kebab is really yummy.




5 seconds later..


But their Baklava is to-die-for!!! A bit on the diabetes factory side, but it's so good!!



1 comment:

  1. i dont understand... hehe..

    visit this too..


    http://manusiaimpian.blogspot.com/

    follow me too ya..

    ReplyDelete