Thursday, October 7, 2010

You Again

Remember when our parents make such big deal to get good grades in school? Pfffft.I still don't see the point.

So like any other parents, my parents sent me to various tuition centres, day and night. I remembered I was in a tution centre near my house in Form 3, when I was preparing for PMR. The rebel that I am (in my defence, I was a teenage girl, and going to the mall was 'cool' *hides face*), I tend to skip most of tution classes *waves to Dad*.

When Mom dropped me off, I would go up the stairs, wait for 3 minutes, come back down, call your girlfriends, and go 'lepak'.

Don't everybody do that? No? Ok, nevermind..

You see, my girlfriends and I had big imagination. We used to think we were pop stars, and dressed up like one, for tuition *hides under bed*.

There was a particular clique in class that was annoyed by our "class skipping", "lateness" and probably the fact that we wear 4-inch stilettos and 7-inch make up. A particular guy, kept complaining to the teacher about our 'situation' (such a suck up!) and of course, we got into a bit of trouble.


So the guy and I never really talked but we were more into exchanging death stare to each other.

By the end of the year, and PMR was done (I've got 7 As, despite the skipping class thing) and I thought I would never see him again (because he was in a different school).

First day of school the next year, in Form 4, I stepped into class, and the first face I saw..

HIM! Smiling and waving..

*&^%$#$%^!!!!

Ironically, within a few months, we became best friends, and inseperable.

Not anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my site, interesting stuff you have here. My son is in form 4 this year and he study on his own. I don't encourage tuition even though I give add maths tuition to others. One thing for sure, grades can't buy you what you want nor can you exchange for money, right? Hope you will visit me again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hie, yeap grades arnt that big of a thing, unless u r aiming to get a scholarship or something, which is really hard to get anyway..

    ReplyDelete