Monday, November 29, 2010

Part III : Journey Home

Ok, this may be waaaaay overdue, but here comes the final part of my vacation. Our weird journey home.

We got up quite early that morning, packed, and got ready to head back. Shafiqah decided to come along to KL, so we had brunch (fantastic Asam Pedas) and started our journey home.

It was still preety early, and it only takes an hour to KL, so I gave a brilliant idea..

Me : Let's take another road to KL..
Shafiqah : Yes! We should go by the 'sea road'.

So instead of taking the highway, we took the kampung road, bypassing little villages and states back to KL. Awesome idea, no? We thought it would be less boring, because you could see all sorts of things by the roadside, and since we have the whole day, why not right?
My mission of the day was to look for cempedak goreng (I just realised cempedak, in english, is cempedak) at those little stalls by the road side. Unfortunately, no go. We did find an awesome Jambu stall. Amazingly refreshing for a preety hot day.
From Melaka, started going into Negeri Sembilan, and on the way I saw this.


...and 20 minutes later, I saw this.

What's with the obsession? Ironically, I did not see any big nor size-zero chinese *confused*.

We were driving alongside the beach. So yay to preety view!!

About 1andahalfhour into the journey, must be the fact that we were by the sea or something, all of us started getting dizzy and sea sick.Or car sick.heh. We than looked for the closest highway, and shoot off to KL.

When I called my dad to tell about my genius plan..

Me : We took the old road and everyone got dizzy. And it took such a long time *cry*
Dad : You are the smart one. People spend millions and millions to build the highway, you want to take the other road.
Me :.................................................

*bows Samy Vellu*


No comments:

Post a Comment