Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mama's 51st

On 22.11.2010, it was Mommy's 51st birthday!!

Since I was busy on that day, and my brother was busy the next day, we only got to celebrate it on Wednesday. Poor lady, had to wait for her kids to celebrate HER birthday *smack myself*smack my brother*.

I gave her birthday present about a month ago (because I was scared I would be broke by now, which I am)

.

So on Wednesday, all of us went to The Ship for her birthday dinner. It was freaking packed, for a Wednesday night.

One section of the Menu was really cute..


I had Betty, and Azrin had Barney.

Geddit?Betty and Barney?? Awwwwwh, so sweeeeeet.
I was so hungry (did'nt eat whole day to save space for steaks), and ended up finishing everyone's food.heh.


Azrin and I came earlier because we had a surprise up our sleeves.
"SURPRISE!!!!"

Oreocheesecake- to-die-for!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!! This is why I love my mom to death :

1. She would wait up for me to get home everyday, even if it's 4 a.m.
2. Everyday when I get home (even at sunrise), I would lie down next to her and we would talk about our day for hours.
3. She is the best cook in the world.Period.
4. She loves shopping. She loves handbags. She loves clothes!!
5. She is the best Bank ever. Unlimited loans, no interest, no repayment. 100% love.
6. She steals my handbag, and I charge her.sometimes.
7. As blonde as I am, she makes me look like Einstein.
8. She knows me inside, out. Trust me, she knows more secrets about me than my girlfriends


She is the most amazing, incredible, wonderful woman I have ever met.

One time I stayed at home for one whole day..

Mom : I will give you money to go out
Me : ..............................

I love you, Mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment