Saturday, November 6, 2010

al-fatihah

On Friday night, Azrin and I watched an awesome Malay movie- Magika. Sort of like Malaysian version of Alice in Wonderland. All I could say is their graphics was beautiful. Why? Because I did not get to finish watching the movie.

An hour into the movie, I got many missed call from family members. I stepped out of the cinema and gave Dad a call, only to find out that an uncle passed away a few minutes before. I broke down and cried while walking around KLCC to the car. People probably thought I had an abusive boyfriend that just beat the crap out of me.

Went home, did some prayers, and packed up to head to Johor Bharu in the morning.

Saturday morning, Azrin picked me up at 5 a.m (I got to sleep for only 2 hours), picked my cousins up and head to JB. We reached just in time for the funeral.

After everything was settled, had a good rest and at about 9 p.m, Azrin and I head back to KL. Reached here at midnight. Tired as hell now. Now I have to study like mad, despite the swollen eyes (damn back-to-back papers).

Here's to a man with a great sense of humour, that have never failed to put a smile and laughter on everyone's face, even during his battle with Esofagus Cancer, Syed Mustaffa Syed Mohamed.

al-fatihah.

To Sharifah Shafiqah, Sharifah Shakila and Syed Abdullah, be strong ok! *love*

I want to watch second half of the movie though.

1 comment:

  1. I was with your bro and sis when your dad called, they showed me your uncle photos before, takziah for you and family

    ReplyDelete