Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shout Awards Pre-Party

Azrin and I had invites to Shout Awards Pre-Party at Library, e@ curve.
We reached there at about 8p.m, and even outside there was like kebejillion people. Got in, ordered a drink (coke, mind you) and waited. It was so weird to be in a bar/club, since I've 'retired' about 3 years ago (now don't start grabbing a calculator and figuring out at what age I started ehemm).

You see, I was never really a band chick. Bunch of sweaty, stanking people headbanging and sweat splashing everywhere-urgh! Honestly, I actually went more for MizzNina and DJ Ash. Unfortunately, bands started performing first, and they also had the Battle of the Bands Finals.

*cricket sound*
"VIP Area"
Disagree
At one point, it got super packed in there, with freaking drunks spilling beer everywhere, that's when I grabbed Azrin, and went to eat Teppanyaki. Much better *smile*
It was even crowded outside..

I seriously don't know how I party-ed it up till 3 in the morning back than. I'm old! *knocks head on the wall*. I might as well start a book club, no?

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are fast yo! I heard it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap, it was quite a lot of fun..just a bit too crowded.

    ReplyDelete