Thursday, November 11, 2010

Karaoke


Now that exam's over, I can do all the things I wanted to but was in the midst of exam.boo!

So after much exercising of the vocal chord and going doremifasolatido the whole morning, Sofia, Fara and I went....karaoke-ing! As much as the three of us thought we have voices that could heal the world, nothing beats the signs from God. Right before we picked up the microphone, it rained cats and bloody dogs. Great *slaps forehead*.


The beauty of karaoke-ing in a discreet room is that no one cares if we were singing the sappy-est Malay songs, that none of us, in the real world, would admit knowing every single word by heart.heh.


Britney.Spice Girls.Backstreet Boys.Amy Search.P Ramlee.Mariah Carey etc.


Amazing!!

But OhMyGod how cheesy was it in Malaysia in the 80's. Freaking shoulder pads and side ponytails on every music video.Cheeseball!

"Isabella"



"Rozana" *died*

Oh! We went to MPH because Sofia wanted to get coloured papers. FYI, this dearest friend of mine is colour blind. So yeah, she can't see colours.heh. BUT she wanted to get coloured papers, right? Its sort of like a deaf person trying to pick a song.

Sofia : I want blue, green, red, bright colours.

Fara and I had to pick and mix match papers for her. Seriously, even if we give her white papers, she would not know the difference.hehe. It really is like helping out a little lost hungry girl.

At one point..

*Sofia picks up a glue*

Fara and I : SOFI!!! THAT IS A GLUEEE!!! *panic*
Sofia : Sheeesh people, I'm colour blind, not retarded. I know what glue is.


HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now I realise, does she sees all my posts as black and white?creepy! *waves at Sofia*


2 comments: