Sunday, November 21, 2010

Part I : Journey to JB

Hello, Kuala Lumpur!!

Just got back from an amazing holiday, but I'm glad to be back *stick myself to wall*

The first day, Azrin, Shafiqah, Haniff and I went all the way south to Johor Bharu, just to enjoy some preety good food *drool*.

We drove off from Melaka at noon and reached JB at about 2pm-ish. I am the kind of person that can't stand sitting on one spot for a long time. Imagine being in a car for a couple of hours *knocks head on steering wheel*.

This time, my holiday is to enjoy all sorts of food. Food here, food there. I could physically feel myself growing *throws weighing scale*. Must.shed.off.holiday.pounds. (thank god, I dragged Azrin, Shafiqah and Haniff in the fat fest.heh).

First up, Angsana Mall for some Mee Rebus. They have a branch in Hartamas, but I still prefer the JB one better. Nothing trumps the original outlet, no??


For some dessert, we went to The Zon, a duty free mall to get- Duty Free Chocolates! I have a theory that Kit Kat from everywhere else, apart from Malaysia, is much much yummier. It just taste different, god knows why. Now, I have 3 more people that proved my theory right (having 4 people sugar high in a car all the way back to Melaka is not a good picture).


Just after sunset, we head to Danga Bay just to chill for a couple of minutes. Nothing much there, though.


Before heading back to Melaka, had dinner- Kacang Pool. It is a malay version of chilli. Azrin and I have been having dreams about this KP since we last had it, and have search all over KL for a equally good one, but no go.


Also, this time i missed that awesome kebossum ABC. Extra corn, extra chocolate, just as I like it.


*takes a napkin and wipe all of y'all drool*

Does anyone knows where I could find a good KP in KL???


6 comments:

  1. mee rebus!!! :'( nak gak. damn sini takde mee rebus.

    choc from anywhere apart fr malaysia memang taste better. timtams here tastes so much better than kl. he he. berlagak kan? :P

    OMG YOU LIKE EXTRA JAGUNG TOO? yums

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe come back, and ill bring u to mee rebus. oh yea tim tams ere taste cheap. I LOIVE EXTRA JAGUNG, you copycat

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i was born first :P so u copy cat

    ReplyDelete