Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MIFW

Yes, my biggest, awesomest, whoopiest dream is to be in the front row, in between Rihanna and J.Lo, across from Rachel Zoe at any show (seriously, any show) at Paris Fashion Week. Ok, NYFW is fine too. Heck, I'll learn to speak Italian in a week to go to Milan FW *died*.

Even looking at runway photos of these FW gets me super excited, can you just imagine being there, one hand stretch away from the models *grin*.

Even KLFW or MIFW, I have never been to *sobs*. I've seen fabulous, couture-covered celebrities walking the red carpet looking like a million dollars on magazines, and here I am at home, sipping coffee playing "spot-the-clutch".

Sad, I know.

What if I get a chance to go to MIFW (Malaysia International Fashion Week)??

That would be.... Awefabulousexcitedamazingsome!!! *bounces of excitement*

....but what would I wear? Oh, another reason to shop!!. Who cares about exams anymore at this point right *flips hair*?

Probably would go with long, black, elegant, classy dress. Like these ones :



*died*

No comments:

Post a Comment