Thursday, November 4, 2010

A McQ

I'm all about fun and eccentric fashion (explains my love for Betsey Johnson). Another designer that does eccentric with great style and class was Alexander McQueen.

The late AMQ was a genius!! His designs was very "emo-fierce-i-hate-the-world" kind, translated into gorgeous high fashion. Now, that is inspiration, I tell you. Because if I were to be angry and design clothes, it would probably be black with gush of blood and knives sticking out of the sleeves (yeah, no so much of a designer mind I have)

Even his runway models always look angry.In a sexy kind of way.

Paris Fashion Week collection :


I save the best, for last!!
My favourite :
Omg, could you die looking at that black dress? *died* I just realised I will always pick a black dress as my favourite, and how I'm super attracted to black dresses, but ironically, I don't own one black dress.Weird.

Why oh why did he commit suicide?
Anyway, did y'all see the gorgeous, gorgeous fireworks yesterday?? To all my Hindu friends, Happy Diwali!

Now let's put on our brightest saree, and hit some houses for murukus and mutton *droool*



2 comments:

  1. i like the black with the cream fade-out frills at the bottom :)
    no need to look for pretty dresses myself when i have u! right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww. u learn how to put ur name in ur comments *applause*. hihihihihi

    ReplyDelete