Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Review : Skyline

Azrin and I got tickets to a special screening of Skyline. So we took Sofia and Hazren along.

When I first got the invitation, my first thought was it wil be at Wangsa...what?? Wangsa Walk? Swear to god I've never heard it before. I got freaked out because I am super not familiar with that part of the world, and of course, Azrin and I got lost.

23 wrong turns and a million arguments later, we saw it *applause and fireworks*!


Arrived half and hour late, had a quick snack and go for the movie. The theme this time is sky blue clothes, with face red-painted. I did'nt paint my face red, instead just opt for red-ish make up, which you can barely see anyway.heh.




So, 15 minutes into the movie, party here, laughter there and suddenly "booom" it is suddenly at a scene of shooting and aline-ny. Then main characters were having their sort of last kiss (like the movie was going to end)

Me : What is going on here?is that it??
Sofia : Maybe that is the whole point of screening, first 15 minutes, last 15 minutes.
Me : ................... but I still hae tons of popcorn.

20 minutes later... "Day Three"

20 minutes after... "Day Two"
30 minutes later...suddenly everyone dies and and the main character, Jarrod became an alien.

*cricket sound*
"What the hell is going on"

By the way, Jarrod died in 3 different scenes, in 3 different days.

Almost everyone in the cinema went "huh", "what??". Its either the editor was high when editing the movie, or they played it in sort of a wrong sequencing. If that was how the movie was suppose to be, than it was a really bad movie.

If you guys watch this movie (premieres Thursday), let me know if you guys understand the movie or not? Tell me if it is screwed too ok?


3 comments:

  1. Lol, I was planning to watch this movie with my friends tomorrow. Now I'm not sure anymore. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe u should, though, because I think for me they played it on the wrong sequencing :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought it'd be a nice movie.. havent watch it yet :)

    ReplyDelete