Saturday, November 27, 2010

Skype


*Warning : Maybe pointless for some people*

One person I super miss these days is Azaliya. I just miss her *sobs*. Havn't seen her for.... *grabs calculator*.... a long time!

So one day we skype-d..

....and here's the story.Sort of.heh.

At first we were bored...
Azaliya (A) : Ewww. still in baju tidur.
Me (M) : Its 6 a.m here in Malaysia
A : *thinks hard* No its not. It's 6 pm!
M :...........................

....and than we got sad.Probably because she misses belacan, and I miss Durian (don't ask why)
.....she tried to scare me and I cried. Mean.


...than we started dancing..

*to the left.....to the right....*
.....now, we're happy!!!

...than we started trying out our potential...

M : How big is a macaroon there?
A : Like this.
A : What else can we do?
M : Think think.

...I dont know who or what got naked...

Both : Don't look!!
M : *bangs head*
...2 minutes later..

A : Can u twirl your toungue?
M : twirl???

..and when I try to give her a kiss, she cried. sobs.


ANYWAY, my point is, I really miss you makcik. Screw working in Melbourne, I'll hire you as my driver.Salary?Depends on how much Mom give, ok?Deal!! Come back!!

Cue : Awwwwwwww

2 comments: