Friday, November 12, 2010

Durian Pancake

Yesterday Azrin and I celebrated our monthesarry. It was our...err..*think hard* many many months anniversary. All I know is every 12th is an anniversary, so I lost track of how many months.heh.

Look at what Azrin gave me! It still amazes me that he would still buy me presents every month, even when I thought, at this point, just a dinner for two would be fine. He still showers me with this and that.

He knew my tendonitis problem and my love for shoes, so he called up all my friends, asked for my shoe size, and got me a comfortable pair of wedges.


Awwwwwwwwwww. Sofreakingsweet.

I was at the hospital, reading a magazine, and saw an article on a shop that sells all sorts of durian desserts *died*.

It is called Sri Karak, in PJ.

However we got there quite late, and almost all the desserts were finished. So we ordered our food, and a durian pancake! *yumm*.

They serve halal chinese cuisine, and the food was marvellous. Can't wait to go back there and try Durian Tart, Durian Bomb and Durian ABC!

Gong Bao Chicken

Prawn Sambal


Durian Pancake


*drooooool*

Happy 'n'th Month Anniversary BOOP!

4 comments: