Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Review : The Social Network

After months of hype (because it was out in US like kebejillion years ago), I got to watch that Facebook movie.Yipee! I had to tie myself to the lamp post to stop me from downloading it *grin*.

All I know is that the movie is about that dude who created facebook, and that Justin Timberlake is in it (because E! won't stop telling the world). I don't like watching previews or trailers of a movie, because it always gives away the good parts.Sucks.


Got tickets to special screening of The Social Network (or that facebook movie, whatever), and my thought of its first 15 minutes was boring. It was so gloomy and dark. Not a big fan of gloomy-ness in a movie. But later on, minus all the cold and darkness, it really had a good storyline.

The story is exactly the whole drama of facebook being created and the "you-stole-my-idea" thing. OMG co-founder of Facebook, Eduardo, is gorgeous!! Does he look like that in real life??Da-yumm!

JT's character was quite pointless, though.

I say, it is a good movie. A bit draggy...but interesting. That dude that plays Mark is a hell of a good actor, for me.

Rating : 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment