Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Part II : Journey around Melaka

My holiday last week was mainly to Melaka. First of all, it was hot as hell (who said it was raining all around the country?lies). 90% of our time was eating, I swear to god.

There is this cute little old-school shop in town that serves the most ah-ma-zing dessert. Its setting was more like 70s nyonya house (kinda reminds me of my grandparents house, sometimes), with all sorts of interesting things on the wall.



...and the dessert - Brownies, and Caremel thingy.



Gooey-st thing I've ever tasted *droool* We finished it in 2 minutes!
At night, went to Jonker Walk for a little shopping. Now, I have been here 200 times, and its not like they sell something different every time, somehow I would never leave this place empty handed *evil*. Actually, I don't leave anywhere empty handed *looks away*.



OMG we found Durian Puff! twas so yummy!


We than chilled at a bar on Jonker for a little while..(by chill, I meant stuffing our faces with food)


Travelled around Melaka for the night and decided to go Karaoke-ing. It is so freaking cheap to sing there, maybe that is why god did not send me to study there, or it would be raining everyday.

The place was so cool, that it was on this sort of a jetty, in the middle of the sea, that we had to take little buggys to go to the karaoke place.Amazing view. Although, poor fishes had to listen to me sing at 1 a.m.
The rest of my time there was filled with laughter, gossiping, eating, sightseeing, more eating, wrestling, sleeping and more eating.

Stay tune for Part III..


No comments:

Post a Comment