Thursday, December 2, 2010

Doctor's Appoinment

I had a minor surgery middle last year to remove my appendics, and since than I have been having pain here and there, mostly stomach area. One day I bumped into my doctor, and he said, it could probably be gallstone, so he asked me to go and have it checked.

*sobs*

I hate hospitals, and everything in it. I was in the hospital from 9 a.m and left at 3 p.m. Seriously, what is the point of paying hundreds of ringgits and get the same services as government hospital. I was this close to grabbing a needle and poke the bloody nurses.heh.

Thank god for friendly doctor (maybe that is what we are paying for). When I asked him about my situation, he replied by telling me all about his recent trip to Maldives (that is where Fazna is from). And how he went snorkelling. And how he made friends with 3 stingrays. And how he suddenly felt like that crocodile dude that died because the stingray poked him.

*smacks forehead*

First I had to do a blood test *cry*. You see, I am a big crybaby. The last time when I had the appendics surgery, normal human would take 3 days max to recover.But I took 8 days (seriously, the doctor came and push me off my bed to assure me that I could walk and nothing was going to bleed and that no one will die) . This time they took a blood test, for me it hurts like mad, until now. Is that normal? Or am I exaggerating??
Than I had to do a scan to see what's going on inside. I had to wait 3 hours until it was my turn. I have not eaten anything since the night before, because I would not want them to scan and see Nasi Lemak and Rendang Chicken instead of my gall bladder, so I was super hungry *cry*.

Than comes the part where you wait for the results. I realised that people these days are so boring. Everyone is minding their business, tapping on their Blackberry, Iphone, HTC, Nokia 3310 (because even the cleaner lady was probably saying 'hello' to her mother in Indon). No one bothered saying Hello, or What did you eat for lunch?, or How many times have you gone to the loo?.pfffft.

I bet if there was a 70 year old lady was there, she would probably share with me her kuih koci.

This is what happens when people are being nosy on facebook, rather than doing it live.

....so aaaaanyway, results came out eventually.





...met the doctor, he said nothing serious for now (the only concerns are the *** things), but he wanted to check my stomach. So I have to do a colonoscopy another time.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, hold up, doc!

WHAT scopy??

Isnt....that...when..they..put..it..up..your.......

Hell to tha no! *runs out*

Btw, all of those costs me $400.pfffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment