Monday, December 13, 2010

Coolest Invitation

Couple of weeks back, Dad received this in the mail box.

Preety big for a wedding card, huh?


Look what's inside!!

OhMyGod How cool is that?!?!?! Who would not want to go to the wedding? Who knows you might even get a treasure of gold when u reach the reception.heh. Super creative.


...and look at how the map was drawn!!




When I first saw this I was in super jakun mode, and everyone that came in my house, I would shove this to their faces and go 'Look! Cool, right???'

I am the kind of person who is kind of against OTT invitation cards. Espiacially the ones with their pictures on. Tacky, much? Oh, I have even come across invites like those big photo album that takes two people to carry. I mean, what's your point, dude?? It is JUST invitation cards. People are going to take one or two looks at it, just to see when and where it is held, and they are just going to throw it away. What a waste. Might as well use the extra cash and shop during your honeymoon, no?

..but on this whole Ahoy Invitation thing, superdamnfreaking cool! Ok, maybe I am still on jakun mode.

Now I have to think of a creative way for MY wedding invitation *puts on thinking cap*

3D cards? Video invites? Invites in the shape of a Louboutin heels?

We'll see!!

1 comment: