Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kacang Pool/Phole/Foul

If you read one of my post couple of months back, y'all should know my obsession on Kacang Poole, which really is an Arabian version of chilly. I've tasted a superb one all the way in JB and the ones here are really dissapointing.

So what do I do?

Make my own one!! Ok, actually, someone else's recipe, I just plagirized it.heh.

So this is my late uncle's recipe.Al-fatihah.

Ingredients.


- Kacang Foul
- Kidney Beans
- Chicken Stock Cube
- Curry Powder
- Minced meat
- A few more secret ingredients.

Now let's get the party started. I'm just going to show you the process of cooking it, sort of.


We made two types. One has more meat, and more spicy. Unfortunately, there was too much curry powder, and it tasted like meat curry.sobs.


The second one was more mild, and more beans. This one was perfect. If only there was more meat.Yay!!


So, buy a loaf of bread, spread butter, and put it over the stove for a bit, fry an egg, and voila! Chomp your way to perfection.heh.


2 comments:

  1. I seriously need to try that Bean, sounds interesting. Anyway, will it taste nice with rice?

    Join Exabytes Angel Program now and get RM50 bonus upon sign up.
    http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh nope.does not go with rice. best eaten with bread :)

    ReplyDelete