Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Hey all! First, to all my Christian friends, Merry Christmas. Heck, to everyone, Merry Christmas. When it comes to a festival of presents, I think all of us deserve a gift or two from Santa right
PS Santa : You look preety in red :)

PSS Santa : I really like that nude bag I saw the other day, and since I don't have a christmas tree, you could put it under Dad's orchid.Tenks.

I like Christmas. Everyone is happy during christmas (except for people in parking lots at shopping malls. I swear its a battle field out there!). Usually my friends and I will get together during christmas and have dinner and chat, but this year, I mean, recently, everyone is too busy for me.

*cry*

Oh, Santa Azrin gave me a gift unexpectedly.Sort of.



Honestly, he saved my life. Actually, he saved Dad's credit card, because if my laptop crash, I'll bug him for a new one.heh.

Now my computer is clear!!!

Before.


After.


Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!


4 comments: