Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Broken gadget

I'm still sick, I sound like a duck.


Anyway, Mommy got admitted into the hospital yesterday for a minor operation to replace a gadget in her arm (the one that is used to do dialysis) that was broken. Bionic woman, my mama. She's got gadgets, steel, this and that planted in her body. No one mess with her, man.


no wonder, when she playfully hits me, it hurts like a #$%!@&^!!


The surgery went well. She got out of the OT at about 7pm-ish, and I came to visit her. First stop- flower shop. She would not let me through the door to visit her without no damn flowers.



How come when I'm sick, no one gives flowers...or vegetables *waves at Sarah* (because she went to Cameron Highland and bought everyone but me vegetables). Ok, I don't eat vegetables, but I would eat it if my friends bought for me, no? Or i'll feed my fishes with it. AND I have recently started eating Lettuce.

*writing EAT LETTUCE in resume*

Anyway, back to Mommy, I got bored, and she was still out, so I poked her around...until she wakes up. But I was coughing so loudly, she woke up anyway.heh.





She's all good now. She's out of the hospital and bugging me to bring her shopping (even when she can't move 1 arm for a couple of days).



Btw, she made me go shopping for her for new clothes because she need something new to wear at the hospital.


Just one night of admission costs close to 10k.Mad.
Dad : If you don't have money, don't get sick ok.
Me : ...................................

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and informative article. Thanks for the quality content and I hope you update your blog frequently as I`m interested in this topic. I`ve already bookmarked this article. Thanx!
    www.metcn.cc

    ReplyDelete