Friday, December 3, 2010

Review : Repunzel - A Tangled Tale

"Repunzel, Repunzel, let your hair down"


Yay, I got to watch Repunzel yesterday, and yes, this time I did pay for the movie.heh. At first I thought of bringing Azrin's little sister along, but turns out the show was at 9.30, so I was afraid she would start crying and jumping and banging her head against the wall because she's sleepy.

OHMYGOD! I am in love with the movie. I LOVE IT!!! From the first till the last movie, it was amazing! Everything was cute! From Repunzel, to that dude, to the rabbit, to the horse, to the frog...OMG the frog!!! or chameleon..that really looked like a frog. So.Bloody.Cute.

*cough*I WANT ONE!! *looks at Azrin*

The movie is so hilarious, I swear. I want hair like Repunzel.Ok maybe not. But its so flowy, and luscious, and....useful! Who knew you could fight bad guys with hair, huh? This movie is super duper highly recomended, and I would watch it 10 more times.


Oh, from now on, I am carrying a bloody frying pan everywhere I go. Or those big ass wok that people use to cook gulai kawah at weddings.heh.

Rating : 9.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment