Thursday, December 9, 2010

Victoria's Secret 2010


Now here's a treat for you boys, and an inspiration for us girls to starve for the next 2 months. Yes, it is possible to look this good *throws away brownie*.
This is a show I never miss every year. They put up an amazing show each year that makes you go 'it cannot get better than this' and than they do the next year.
I was super excited for the show because my favourite-est model is back! Adriana Lima y'all. The hottest sexiest gorgeous-est woman in the world. I am like, obsessed with her since i first saw her many years back. I love her so much that I'm naming my daughter after her. She was'nt in the show last year because she was pregnant.


Something must be in the water or something that most of the Angels are either pregnant or giving birth- Doutzen, Miranda Kerr and a couple more. So this year, you'll see many new faces. Yay Chanel Iman!! The only senior angels were Adriana Lima, Alesandra Ambrossio and Karolina Kurkova (all three just gave birth too, seriously!). Than again, who would'nt get pregnant if you're a VS model, no?
Alright, alright, these are my picks, so prepare to drool your life away..

As usual, the show is divided to a few parts. The first part was 'Tough Love'. Very Ed Hardy, emo, punk-ish..





The second part is tribal/african/exotic animal theme. Super super sexy! Meow.

OMG Gor-geous!!


Than there is this whole 'country' theme. With the barn and all.

I think this is so cool. If it was Malaysia's Rahsia Cik Victoria, we would have bras made of kain batik, kain pelikat and tudung saji.heh. Next part is all about angel, mystical, whimsical, sparkly..

Million dollar Bra

Next is my favourite part. Its all about sports! I love how they incorporate sports to sexy.
Football

Gymnastics

Boxing

Swimming (super cute!!)

Lastly, they had the 'PINK' thing that they have every year. Cute!!!


*picks up all of your jaw from the floor*

I am going to live on carrot sticks from now on. Maybe one cheeseburger. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. i do think adriana lima is one of the sexiest model too, even she's not showing most of her skin. :)

    ReplyDelete