Thursday, December 16, 2010

Review : Tron

Azrin and I attended a special screening of the much anticipated movie, Tron. Honestly I did'nt know about this movie, that they had this movie in the 80s, and found out, through twitter that everyone can't wait to see it. Here I am, calling it Troy (Sofia's cat).


Btw, follow me on twitter : @SharifahFadilah

Anyway, before the movie, Azrin and I had Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and I was so sticky after, I could be a lizard. But it tasted soooo gooey though. Much better than the last time I tried. I loike!


Now about the movie.

Nyeeeeeehhhh *doing that so-so hand gesture*.

I am not much of a sci-fi fan.At all. Nothing about them make sense. About Tron, some parts almost got me snoozing. I thought the actors were a little too dramatic. It's also a teeeny bit draggy. I mean, come on, get it over and done with the disc and the journey to the portal. You don't need the whole 2hoursplus to do just that.pffft.
The graphics was undeniably awesome possum, I must say. But that's about it. That is probably the only cool thing about the movie. Thank god, there's a whole lot of it *thumbs up*.
......still, it does not make any sense.

Might as well watch that movie made by that creepy guy with the weird hair. You know, the one with the 40mill.nyeh!

Rating : 5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment