Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Twenty Eighth


12.05.2010- 28th monthersary for Azrin and I.

Even after more than 2 years of being together, we still have the initiative to celebrate every month, even if its just dinner. or go watch a movie. or to just walking around enjoying each other's company.

Isn't it sweet that we still do that? Or is it annoying. Either way, I see it as a way recapture the sparks that have dissapear bit by bit throughout the years.

Of course, the first couple of months of the relationship, I would get bouquet of roses and all sorts of present, but I can't expect 2-year and 2-month relationship to be the same, can I? I guess honeymoon's over.

This time, we just had dinner at MFM, because we both had cravings for a while now, just havn't had the time to eat there. And thought of watching a movie after, but Nightmare on Elm Street was only available at 1130 pm, so we passed.




It has been a great 28 months. This is particularly special because its the 28th month. My lucky number! This will be the only time we celebrate a 28th month anniversary, next- 28th anniversary, insyaallah.

Happy 2years4months anniversary, sayang!

No comments:

Post a Comment