Sunday, May 9, 2010

Papa

Dad and I was driving around one day, and we passed this shop called 'LOL Cafe'.

Dad : Hahahahahahaha. They come up with weird names this day. what the hell is lol cafe.
Me : It means Laugh Out Loud..
Dad : *super shocked face* wait, it means something??
Me : Ya...Laugh.Out.Loud.
Dad : Why?
Me : Well, if you're texting somebody and if you're laughing, you dont have to type "hahahahaha" instead you can just type LOL.
Dad : They did'nt have this during MY time.
Me : Your time, even phones were'nt invented.heh.
Dad : Now i can save time and just type LOL *proud-that-he-learnt-something-big-look*

And then i was complaining to him...

Me : Abah, you know when my car broke down, no one bothered to help.
Dad : That's because you don't look like Aishwarya Rai.
Me : You do realise my looks are from you, right. Gee thanks for not looking like Aish!I could really use the help.

There was once, I punctured my tyre, I called him, so he came..
Me : I don't know how to change the tyre.
Dad : Me too.
Me : ....................

Me : Can u help me take out the tyre
Dad : Nope. I might get my hands and shirt dirty.
Me : Seriously, why are u even here?
Dad : U asked me to come...
Me : ................
See, I have to live with this everyday. Its kinda fun. He's such a girl.Love!


"I think I'm preety" -Dad, the vain-est man I've ever seen.

6 comments:

  1. Last time your brother always said, you are your dad kroni...heheh....dia jealous tuh... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihihihihihii..mmg pon!awwwww dia jealous.heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, pak cik is so funny! omg, now i know where you get your blonde-ness :P miss you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, agak ar! damn. and i thought you were the biggest bimbo in the family :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. heeeyyyyyy.since when am i a bimbo?im jus a weebit intellectually challenged.miss u la donkey!

    ReplyDelete